How to Find the Right Honeywell HEPA Filter Replacement
No need to go to Home Depot or Walmart for your Honeywell air purifier filters. Atomic Filters can help you find the correct Honeywell replacement filter and save you money with out the hassle of having to fight traffic and hope the box store has your item in stock.
Find Your HEPA Filter by Size and Model Number
Atomic Compatible for Honeywell 24000 HEPA Filter Replacement
- Measures approximately 10 1/4 H x 9 1/4 ID x 14 1/2 OD
- Fits Model 13520. Fits Honeywell® enviracaire models 13350, 13500, 13501, 13502, 13503 (EV-35B), 13520, 13523, 13525, 13526, 13528, 13350, 50250, 50251, 52500, 63500, 83162, 83259, 83287, and 83332. It also fits Kenmore models 437-83259 and 83259.
- Minimum Recommended Replacement at least every 12 month, smoke, high dust and pet environments may require more frequent replacement.
Honeywell Consistently Ranks among the Best Air Purifiers
Atomic 22500 Compatible Replacement Filter for Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier
- Dimensions: 13.25" (outer diameter) x 8.25"(inner diameter) x 8" Height
- Fits Honeywell® enviracaire models: 10000 (EV-1), 12500 (EV-25), 12520, 12525, 12526, 121528, 13500, 17400, 17440, 62500, 83236, 83256 Will also fit Sears Kenmore Air Cleaner models: 62500, 83236, 83256
Atomic 23500 Compatible Replacement Filter for Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier
- Dimensions: 8 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 14 1/4"
- Fits Honeywell Enviracaire models: Honeywell 300i, Honeywell 13500, Honeywell 13501, Honeywell 13530, Honeywell 13531, Honeywell 13532, Honeywell 13533, Honeywell 50200, Honeywell 50201, Honeywell 52000, Honeywell 83165 and Honeywell 83331.
Honeywell Air Purifier Pre Filter
The Carbon prefilter on the Honeywell HEPA filter helps remove large particles that could clog the HEPA filter as well as Odor. Replacing the pre-filter regularly will help insure optimum performance of your air purifier.
Atomic Carbon Pre-Filter HRF-APP1 Odor-Reducing Air Purifier Replacement for Honeywell Air Purifiers
- activated carbon Deodorizes the air reducing odors.
- Helps absorb some common household gases & fumes.
- Captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers & pet fur, maximizing the HEPA filter life.
- Can be cut to make 1-8 pre-filters depending on model.
- For best performance, replace every three months.
Fits models; All Honeywell Round including QuietCare & SilentComfort Series air purifiers; 50000 series, 17000 series, 18150 series, 40100 series & 40200 series. (Does not fit HPA towers).
Choose the Right Replacement Air Purifier
To replace your Honeywell HEPA filter you want to take any of these simple steps to insure you get the correct replacement.
1. If you still have your user manual, you can find the replacement filter number and your model number. You only need 1 to find the correct filter. Check your user manual.
2. You can find the Model Number of your Air Purifier and look up your replacement on the Atomicfilters.com Search.
3. Measure your filter to find the correct replacement. Measure the height, inner diameter of the hole in the filter and the otter diameter of the filter. Compare theses to the Honeywell replacements on Atomic Filters website to find the right replacement.