Skuttle 25X20X5 MERV 11 000-0448-006 Replacement Media DB-25-20 448-6 Sale $44.95 With Free Shipping
Shop Orginal Skuttle Brand Air Filter Sizes MERV 11 and MERV 8
Skuttle 000-0448-006 Replacement Media for 25X20X5 MERV 11
Yellow MERV 11. Dimensions are 24 3/4" X 19 3/4" X 4 7/8"
- Removes common airborne contaminants like dust, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, and more
- MERV-11 filter captures nearly capture 90% of particles, 1-3 microns in size
- 98% efficient filter media that captures small dust particles before they can collect on your coils
- Captures a percentage of allergens down to 0.10 microns
- Replace at least once a year for optimal performance
- Fits Skuttle Air Cleaner Model DB-25-20, Skuttle Part # 000-448-002 and 000-0448-006
25x16x5 model 448-001 is the MERV 8 and model 448-005 is a MERV 11(perfect for allergy suffers)
25x20x5 model 448-002 is the MERV 8 and model 448-006 is a MERV 11(perfect for allergy suffers)
20x20x5 model 448-003 is the MERV 8 and model 448-007 is a MERV 11(perfect for allergy suffers)
20x16x5 model 448-004 is the MERV 8 and model 448-008 is a MERV 11(perfect for allergy suffers)
Find The Right MERV Rating Option in Your Skuttle Filter
Skuttle has two replacement options for filter media, MERV 8 for most homes and MERV 11 where finer filtration of airborne pollutants is needed for health reasons or to improve environmental factors.
High-Capacity, High-Efficiency Air Cleaners come in four popular sizes:
• Model DB-25-20
• Model DB-25-16
• Model DB-20-20
• Model DB-20-16
Under standardized testing, Skuttle’s MERV 8 high-efficiency filter media will capture and hold 84.9% of airborne contaminants and pollutants ranging between 3.0 and 10.0 microns in size. For reference, a single human hair is quite large in comparision, ranging from 20.0 to 40.0 microns in size.
A Minimum of MERV 8 filtration is required to begin to effectively improving air quality. However, for homeowners who insist on the best possible dust control, Skuttle’s MERV 11 high-efficiency filter media stops particles in the 1.0 to 3.0 micron range, making it the premier choice from Skuttle for very high indoor air quality.
Skuttle’s MERV 11 air filter media is the best choice for allergy suffers and can trap particles as fine as milled flour — 1 micron in size. Skuttle High-Efficiency Air Cleaners protect you and your family from harmful contaminants so you can breathe easy in your own home when used in combination with proper humidification and ventilation.
These trapped microscopic particles known irritants to the eyes, nose and throat are common in most houses. According to the American Lung Association these pollutants can also increase the risk of health conditions such as asthma, allergies, chronic bronchitis, lung cancer and other serious respiratory diseases.
The smallest contaminants of a single micron or less make up about 99% of the particles circulating throughout a typical home.
Skuttle duct-mounted air cleaners capture most of these contaminants in a deep-pleated, fluffier filter, which trap a much greater percentage of particulates over a longer period than standard, flat-filter designs. The results are cleaner indoor air, longer filter life, a cleaner HVAC system, longer furnace life, significant cost savings over time and a healthier living environment.
Among the most cost-efficient air cleaners on the market, Skuttle’s High-Efficiency Air Cleaners are designed to provide peak, whole-house air filtration, helping to make your home cleaner, healthier and safer for you and your family.
Skuttle Air Cleaners are duct-mounted, high-capacity air filters designed to provide high-level air filtration in today’s energy-efficient homes. The Air Cleaner is easily installed; filter cartridges slide in and out for quick, easy replacement.
How Skuttle Air Cleaners Work
Air cleaners remove airborne contaminants that enter a home through the return air ductwork of the heating and air conditioning system. Most media-type filters capture household pollutants by surface loading. Skuttle Air Cleaners, however, contain extensive filter material folded into a series of 5-inch pleats. Deep pleating permits higher particle collection over a longer period of time, and better air flow for less wear and tear on the furnace.
Features and Benefits
• High-efficiency, high-capacity filtration with minimal airflow resistance for longer furnace life.
• Four sizes to fit virtually any furnace installation.
• A tough, injection-molded thermoplastic door with a sporty S-curve to dress up any installation.
• Deep-pleated, MERV 8 and MERV 11 filter media permit extended, high-volume service—from 6 to 12 months.
• A six-month dial to remind homeowners when its time to check the media for possible replacement.
• Sturdy, 20-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet, warranted for 10 years.
• Pre-punched drill holes in the frame for faster, easier installation.
• Dependable, high-quality products made in the USA.
The Most common air filters sizes for your home are for an AC are 16x25x1 furnace filters, 16x20x1 furnace filters and 14x14x1 furnace filters.
If you Need Help Finding a particular filter size or Brand contact us at Atomic and we will do our best to accommodate you.